Friday, October 30, 2009

We have Gifts and Warm Wishes

Mindy: I am so happy to participate as a bridesmaid at your wedding today. You are such a wonderful couple and I wish you many, many years of happiness.

My wedding gift to you is a trip to anywhere in the world on this yacht that I have chartered for you. It is comfortable and well-stocked for an ocean voyage. Congratulations to you both!! .....with much love from me.



Moe: I am very honoured to be chosen one of your groomsmen, Mickey. This is my first time as groomsman and I'm a bit nervous. You are marrying the lovely Miss Peach and I know you are very happy and proud today. To help you celebrate this wonderful occasion I am giving you both a bottle of white wine produced not very far from the lighthouse along with two crystal glasses. May you both "live happily ever after"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We thank you for being with us on this special day