Saturday, October 31, 2009

FORMALITIES......

Thank you dear Beau for a wonderful service...
Now we sign our marriage certificate...
Oh, our first serenade before we leave the church...
On our way...
to meet all of you in Her Majesty's Royal Golden Coach. My dearest cousin Blue arranged for us to be able to use it for our special day. She is close friends with the Head Housekeeper for the royal family at Buckingham Palace (TRUE!). I am so very honored!
Our first stop is at 'Lapdaddy Studios' for the formal wedding party photographs...
My beloved and I as Husband and Wife....

Our friends who stood up with us...Ring bearer Angel Normiesan, Flower Lady Miss Mousie, Best Mancat Adan and Princess, William and Tilly, Moe and Marilyn, Victor and Luna. (You can click to bigafy most all the photos for close ups!) All of my beloved Bridesmaids and Matron of Honor...
My dearest friend Junior who walked me down the isle....
Our wedding dressers who tended to every smallest detail...
Fraulein Nelly who will now take my bridal shoes so I do not lose them. I could not decide which color I liked best, so I am wearing one of each! It is my wedding so I can do as I please.



Now on to the wedding reception! We can party the night away in style surrounded by good friends and wonderful food on my beloved's beautiful island of Nova Scotia!